Discover Your Potential Savings
Streamlining your payroll & HR systems can save you a significant amount of time and money!
Instructions: Take a moment to read through each item below. Then, to show the potential cost-savings for your company, follow these steps:
- Change the first field to the number of employees in your company. For example, the default value is 220, but if your company has 80 employees, change that field to 80.
- Change the second field to show the average hourly rate for your HR / Benefits Admin. employees. This rate is used to calculate the cost of the time it takes for them to perform each task.
- Then, for each item below, update the value to show the number of hours your HR / Benefits staff currently spends on each task. For example, if your staff only spends 1 hour per week to manage day-to-day record updates for your employees, change the first field to 52. (1 hour per week x 52 weeks per year).
- As you enter the values for your company, the estimated savings will update automatically.
- When you are finished, you will have the options to print or download a PDF of the results.